You can contact CDS by writing to:
The Executive Secretary
P O Box 34252
London NW5 1XJ
or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Single copies of the Guide are available free-of-charge
to UK addresses. Please contact French's Theatre Bookshop
by writing to them at 52 Fitzroy Street, London, W1T
5JR, by telephoning them on 020 7255 4300, by emailing
them on email@example.com
or by visiting them - they are 2 minutes walk from
Warren Street underground station.
multiple copies should contact the CDS Executive Secretary
by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CDS cannot recommend a particular drama school
– each school produces its own prospectus
and has its own website where you can find out more
information and the dates of their open days.
- CDS cannot give information about drama schools
that are not members of the CDS and cannot advise
British students about studying overseas.
- CDS cannot give information about classes for
- CDS cannot give financial assistance to help
students attend drama schools.
- CDS cannot recommend drama teachers to individuals.
- CDS cannot receive applications or give information
about closing dates or auditions – please
contact the individual school directly.